Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, December 2, 2011

High Winds Damage our Roof 12/1/2011

November 30th the high wind gusts started blowing us around pretty good up here on the hill. I have tried to find out about how strong the wind gusts were up here, but it seems that information isn’t readily available. It is nearly impossible to find information about Lake County, CA.. Imagine that? Most all the information we can seem to find is about the L.A. area.. Like who cares? I don’t.. Smile
At any rate we have sustained damage to our garage roof. We will have to replace and area of about 12’X7’. Called nephew Jess and brother Rick for instruction. We are going to give a try ourselves, don’t see why we can’t do it? Will keep you posted.
We google’d “how to nail a roof”, we found this> http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/video/0,,1630932,00.html

Here is a photo of the damage so far. IF the winds don’t stop we may get more.. Ironic about these winds, they are from the North/Northeast and very warm.. 61 degrees this morning when I got up.

001

No comments:

Post a Comment