Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Friends Gift Exchange

Well, I am still sick with this cold and it seems as though it is getting worse instead of better! I feel like a total zombie today. However last night at Judy’s birthday party we all decided to do our gift exchange before Rich & Judy headed up to Somerset to spend Christmas with there son Tony and girlfriend Natasha. Larry & Lynn were leaving too going south of San Francisco to spend Christmas with their families! This was the only time we could do it. They all went to dinner at the Moose for “Whimpy Burgers”, I said we were staying home to eat leftovers, when in reality I was so sick with this cold and feeling sooooooo lousy, the extra rest was a comfort to me. Rich, Judy, Larry and Lynn arrived about 6pm dressed all in their warm festive colors of Christmas. Gifts in hand put them over under the tree.. We all enjoyed a drink in the bar and then went to the living room to exchange gifts.
I guess I am like a kid, I get all excited about the gifts. Even as awful as I felt I couldn’t have passed up this great moment with our dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment