Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

We do Christmas Eve each year as a cocktail and light hor dourves. However this year we bought some tamales in November from a street vendor over by Walmart in Ukiah. They were so tasty! I frozen them and had intended to serve them at our Christmas party earlier in December. But forgot about them. In addition to the tamales I also cooked up a pork roast and shredded it and had pork tacos with refried beans.. delic!!
Being that I was sick with all cold all week before Christmas I thought I had put the word out that we would be doing Christmas Eve to friends to extend them a welcome to our home for cocktails and hor dourves. We had Lee & Laura and our new friend Jimmie. A nice little gathering for the night before Christmas. We enjoyed each other’s company, we shared a nice Mexican dinner together a couple of cocktails, a nice relaxing evening. It was a early night everyone went home about 8pm. I had plenty to do for Christmas Day dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment