Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend of Fun

 

Got home From the North Bay about noon. Went down to the garden and picked what pumpkins and cucumbers were left in the garden. Took the pumpkins, cucumbers, peppers down to the Moose.  The pumpkins were for that evenings event, Founder Day.
Came home caught a few winks and then Ev and I went back down to the Moose for the evenings events.


We met a couple in Fall River Mills while we were camping at Hat Creek. To our surprise Glorianne & Stan called earlier in the week and said they were coming to Clearlake to camp. We took it upon ourselves keep them busy while they were here!! We invited them to the Moose for the dinner for which they graciously accepted and joined us there. We introduced them around to people we knew. They sat with us at dinner and enjoyed the festivities of the evening. Glorianne told us her birthday was the next evening (Sunday) for which we had invited them up for dinner. Well if you know me, you know we had to have a party! Invited Laura & Lee as well as Rob & Gayle. Everyone pretty much arrived around 5pm. Everyone enjoyed the view, which is gorgeous as you know. I had gotten everything prepared before everyone arrived so I could enjoy my company. Had a few Hors d’ouevres, some cocktails… Enjoyed a colorful sunset before sitting down to dinner.

Our menu consisted of marinated Tri tip, twice baked potatoes, steamed artichoke, tomato/onion/cucumber with Italian dressing with a bit of salt and pepper. Dessert with candles/a serenade to Glorianne of Happy Birthday and a homemade apple/pear with hot dam pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment