Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Camera Panasonic Lumix 16x full HD

After last weekend my total camera failure had to purchase a new on at Costco. Seems as though I got a good deal? Who knows these days?
However, I am happy with the pictures so far..
We are planning our trip for Hat Creek on the 7th of October and wanted to be sure I have a camera that is functioning well.. Smile Good idea huh? I took some shots off the deck the other evening of the sunset. The sunset wasn’t a great as some we get here, so you will have to judge for yourself.

Friday & Saturday were tough days for me. I have a tooth that is giving me so many problems. I do believe that I will have to have a root canal. YUCK! However I will only have to suffer a few hours and instead of a few days or weeks! I made a trip to the emergency room on Saturday.. Felt so much better when I left the hospital. It is amazing what a little bit of “toradol”, “antibiotic” and Benadryl will do for ya! Also some prescriptions for future pain and inflammation. Much better I am sure.. This week root canal.. Lord, that will be at least a $1000, have no insurance for dental.. Dental is such a “RIP”!
BTW if dentists weren’t such “shysters” our medical would probably cover it.

Here are a couple of photos of a beautiful Gerbera Daisy that is growing in a barrel on our deck..

004005

No comments:

Post a Comment