Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, July 20, 2015

Lake Davis 7/17-7/19/15

After leaving Twin Lakes we headed to Lake Davis for a couple of days..We were a bit nervous thinking we might not get a place to park/camp with it being the weekend. We arrived and there a quite a few spots still available.. but by dark most were filled.. good thing we got there early..
The weather here is perfect.. not to hot and not too cool.. we did some thrift store shopping and some groceries.. We all headed down to the shore of the lake to take in some relaxation/swimming/fishing and meeting new people..
Saturday evening we had quite the summer thunder/lightning/rain storm.. Thankfully it was pretty dry when packing up.. Smile
Had a really great week with everyone! Thanks for everything!

P1030549

No comments:

Post a Comment