Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Home bound 6/28-7/1/15

Awe on our way home.. Left Quincy Lakes about 10am already hot.. We headed to the coast.. It was a long travel day.. We made it as far as Lincoln City on the Oregon coast.. We stayed in a koa for the night.. Then made it as far as Gold Beach, OR on Monday.. Found a nice little campground there..
Tuesday stayed at the Moose lodge in Eureka and home on Wednesday the first of July.. When we arrived home it was HOT! Very HOT all they way through WA, OR, CA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment