Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, July 26, 2015

Celebration of Birthdays at the Riviera/ Rudy Smith/Jim Walsh/ Ev Swesey

All of us have been traveling all summer and this was our first get together after a couple of months of not seeing each other. We thought it would be a great excuse to celebrate the “guys” birthdays.. Rudy first with July 14, then Jim July 26, and my Evee August 6th.. We also met some new friends! Fun people Andi & Skip..
Saw some long time friends whom I had not seen in awhile.. That would be Louis & Anita.. Smile So sweet.. I worked with Anita back in the 80’s in the “pink tent” doing flowers.. She is still just as beautiful as ever.. Louis is very handsome too.. Great couple!

P1030598
The ambiance at the Riv was so lovely last night.. We were sitting out on the patio drinking wine, eating dinner, catching up on each other travels, dancing.. just real fun! Lots of wine too about 6 or 7 bottles? Oh Lord.. no wonder I had a headache this morning!
Today is going to be completely “down” day, you know, “movie day”..  Smile 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment