Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, April 3, 2015

Sicily’s for Dinner at Hidden Valley

Jim & Shirley’s daughter Pam is visiting here from Alaska..
We all got together for dinner at Sicily’s.. It was great to see Pam.. hadn’t seen Jim jr for awhile, so it was a nice visit.
We hadn’t seen Robbie the bartender for a year! Since the last time Pam was here! Robbie did work at the Boars Breath in Middletown previously.
It was great to see him! He is so fun! Pam was happy to see him as well as the rest of us..
We had a delicious dinner! Seemed like everyone had something different..
Poor Pam was so sick with a cold/flu.. she hung in there like a trooper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment