Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, April 6, 2015

Celebrating Lindsy’s Birthday

Easter weekend! Here for the weekend festivities!
Lindsy’s birthday was actually Thursday April 2nd..
So we planned a Saturday, of wine tasting and lunch.
We left Lindsy & Chris’ house about 930am and headed over to
Viansa Winery, arrived there about 1015am or so.. Lindsy’s co-worker Omar was our server at the winery.. He was so nice and so informative about the wines!! We had so much fun with him!
This was Lindsy’s first time wine tasting..
After the winery we headed over to the
Rutherford Grill in Napa County at the community of Rutherford…We had made arrangement for Jim & Shirley to meet us at the grill..
We had a wonderful lunch! I think we all had the French dips.. They are so good!!

043

053

No comments:

Post a Comment