Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, April 25, 2015

Few days with the Brooks

I had told Phil about some of the issues we were having with the trailer, like opening the slide and catching one of the cupboard doors and ripping it from it’s hinges! Fart fan not working, etc.. you get the picture.. He said, “No problem bring it down and I will fix it”! Oh cool!! Finally agreed on a date, so we headed down on Tuesday last week.
In the meantime Toni had posted on FB a cute little photo of their new puppy, Lacey and Mary Ann fell in love with it and made a comment and before you know it, Toni invited Mike & Mary Ann to come and visit too!! Smile So there was a crew..
For dinner the first night we had Barb & Lucas (Phil & Toni’s daughter and grandson) and Lindsy, Chris and Colin over for tacos.. It was a nice evening..
The next day was work day on the trailer.. While the “girls” went downtown “Thrift” store shopping.. Great day.. Smile
For dinner Mike Mohoff cooked up some lovely fried RIBS!! they were so good!! with lasagna and salad.. good dinner..
Phil tried to fix our “pulling the trailer” problem without success.. Seems the front end is light, steering isn’t good? Trailer looks to be hooked up perfectly..  Came home Friday..
Monday took trailer to Victor in Kelseyville.. had to drive 35 mph all the way there.. scary pulling the trailer.. gotta get this fixed..

No comments:

Post a Comment