Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March Madness with Chuck & Judy

Happy St. Paddy’s Day!
Usually Ev goes to the March Madness (basket ball lottery) at Chuck & Judy’s. This year was the first time I attended. I had a great time! Now I know what I was missing!
Chuck and Judy were so gracious! They made us feel so comfortable. Had our room all ready for us.. Smile comfy bed..
Judy made a traditional St Patrick's Day dinner, corn beef and cabbage.. yummy yummy! Some people brought some desserts to add to the dinner. We brought some awesome cheesecake.. Smile
It was great to see Kevin and Dj (Daniel) and we got to meet Dj’s girlfriend Michelle..
It was amazing how the process of the lottery/auction for the basket ball went. I kind of teased Chuck while he was auctioning off the different teams.. Smile Had a great time!
Had a good nights sleep.. Sat on the veranda in the morning and had coffee visited for a couple of hours. We then went to Mel’s and had breakfast/lunch.. Great fun!!  Thank you both for a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment