Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, March 22, 2015

Dinner with Scott & Carla, Ben & Julie

Carla is great at throwing a last minute dinner party!
Weather was? a little showers, a little sun.. and lots of fun!
Everyone did their part to help with food..
After dinner we played the dice game! All I know is the house won!! Came from behind and WON!
Thanks guys had a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment