Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, November 10, 2014

Philosophical Day 11/9/2014

Our usual meeting for the Philosophical Society is the 2nd Sunday of the month at the Riviera…Gorgeous Day!

015
We had a lovely group and lots of fun this time! We always have fun! However it was nice that “we” had the big room to ourselves for most of our meeting.. Fun fun..

After the meeting was over we were invited over to Milt & Priscilla’s for the “Inspirational Wine Walk”..
Rudy, Faith, Jim, Shirley, Wendell, Terrie and us.. What a wonderful afternoon! We took the nice walk we enjoyed the lovely day on the deck with great friends!

Sunset was incredible today!! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment