Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, November 23, 2014

Happy 6oth Birthday to Linda

Truly we are blessed to have such wonderful friends! We have such a wide array of all kinds of people from all different walks of life. Just amazing people all of them!
Our special and amazing friends Jim & Shirley treated us to a wonderful and fun lunch at Happy Garden!
Jim & Shirley came by about noon thirty (Smile) on Friday.. We had some wine and a couple of cocktails here before heading down to the Happy Garden here in Clearlake Oaks.
We enjoyed a few drinks and saw and meet some fun people at the bar.. So fun! Just a GREAT day all around!
I received a beautiful gift of a Phalaenopsis Orchid and some truly unique Martini glasses! Fun fun Fun!!

009

No comments:

Post a Comment