Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, June 20, 2014

Wonderful Evening with Longtime Friends!

As many years have gone by..  A different lifetime years past.. A absolutely memorable time in my life never to be forgotten are some very supportive and will never be forgotten people in my life.. wish there were better words that I could find for these two absolute most important women in my life.. I don’t even think they know how influential they were at the time.. long story won’t share that time now.. so sorry.. But just know.. They are always in my heart and will always be loved and welcome to my home as sisters! I love both Moneir and Gaby..  They are family!
We met this evening to have dinner at
Maggaino’s Italian Restaurant in Las Vegas.. Oh long story Ev and I couldn’t find the place, blah blah blah.. We finally got there! OMG it was so wonderful to Moneir! My lovely sister forever! We were so fortunate to meet her husband she had just gotten married to a few years ago and now we had the pleasure to actually really talk with him this time! Lovely man.. Wish them both as much happiness there is in the whole world! ok ok.. but they are wonderful..
Our wonderful Gaby joined us for a short time.. Gaby at one time was my “boss”.. Smile needless to say I gave her a run for her money! As most of you know I am not a person that can have a ‘BOSS”.. She was absolutely wonderful.. Please don’t tell her that.. cause she thought I was the worst..!.. She is such a wonderful person.. and I can say that cause she put up with my intolerable attitude of “I can’t have a boss” attitude.. ok well most of you know that one already.. and Gaby and I are still friends! And she always will go out of her way to come see me.. she is so awesome! Gaby is a single Mom.. She has an incredible daughter she has raised by herself..
As you can see I am soooooooooo proud of my girls, both Moneir and Gaby.. I love them both…
We had a lovely dinner and visit this evening.. We have all promised we will try harder to stay “in touch” and “try and visit’ each other more often.. No matter what.. we are friends to the end.. True friends as we are don’t have to feel that we have to call or visit one another on a “regular’ basis.. Time goes by, life goes by.. sometimes many years pass.. So we just pick up where we left off… True friendship..

No comments:

Post a Comment