Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kids Visit 6/6-6/8

Lindsy & Chris and our grandson Colin came for a visit this last weekend! My niece Kelly and boyfriend Tony, as well as Jeff & Cesar.. Other friends of Lindsy & Chris were Mike and Shelly and daughter Maddi.
Lindsy, Chris, Jeff & Cesar came up on Friday afternoon.. I think it was the hottest day of the year, over 100 degrees! Chris made carne asada for dinner that evening… ummm.. Had a fun fun time!
The next morning I met Lindsy, Chris, Colin, Jeff at the pool down a the keys club for about a short lived 90 minutes.. Too hot.. they went back to the Lake House and I went home and cooled off.. That evening we went over to the Lake house again for dinner..this time Jeff was cooking a marinated tri tip.. and some delicious potatoes.. By now there was a full house. Kelly & Tony had arrived before Ev and I got there.. Later Mike & Shelly came back.. They had been there earlier in the day, then took a boat ride over to some other friends and back again..
This was our last evening with the kids.. Sunday is our Philosophical Society Brunch at the Riviera..
Had a fun weekend with the kids.. Loved having you all!!

001

 

No comments:

Post a Comment