Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Philosophers on Sunday/Ellen Health Memorial on Tuesday

Really is is a very busy weekend and week this week! We had our group meeting up at the Riviera on Sunday Morning about 11am. There were about 30 of us at the meeting this month.. This group is always great fun! Just love everyone and when we miss it, we miss all of them as well…

Last month we lost one of our own (Philosopher) Ellen Heath, husband Milton. What a wonderful Lady Ellen was.. She will be missed by all. A truly talented and ambitious lady..
Milton and family had a wonderful celebration of life for her at the Lions Club in Middletown, with a reception to follow at their lovely home in the Black Oak Estates in Middletown..

No comments:

Post a Comment