Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Visit with My Aunt Aleen and cousin Reba

What a morning. Up at 4:30 and on the road by 7:15am.. Never can seem to get out on time! We headed for Sacramento to get a tranny service on the truck, which didn’t take much time at all. In the meantime while the truck was being walked on, Ev, I and the dogs took a nice river walk on the American River to where the Sacramento rivers come together.. a little over 5 miles of walking!!

001
Picked up the truck, called Aunt Aleen and we were on our way to meet up with her and Reba in Stockton at Applebee's on March Lane in Stockton..
We had just arrived and they pulled in. Aunt Aleen was so tickled to see me she hardly waited for the car to stop and she was jumping out to hug me!! It was such a joy to see her! It has been way to long since I saw here, probably 5 or 6 years! Same for Reba! Both looked great! Aunt Aleen already 3 months into becoming 91 years young! And I will tell ya she is very young acting and feeling! I hope I can be just like her when “I grow up”!! Reba was such a joy to see as well. We were never close, but always knew she was a terrific person and so funny! She makes me laugh so much! Ev thinks she is a riot! We had such a nice visit that Thursday afternoon! I always have good intentions to go and visit, and? Time just gets away from me! Will have to try harder from now on!
We got to hear wonderful family stories and talk about days gone by.. What a wonderful visit!! Aunt Aleen was always my favorite Aunt.. Smile

After our visit with Aleen we headed up to visit John & Bette in Copperopolis..

No comments:

Post a Comment