Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dinner with the “Cruz” family

After we left John & Bette’s and headed for Stockton, we stopped and visited with Steve and daughter Kristen for a few minutes and pick up so nice lemons!! Smile We would see Steve & Family about 5 for dinner.
From there we went to Trader Joe’s and Cash & Carry to do some shopping. On Thursday I had forgotten to leave off some homemade jelly for my Aunt Aleen & Reba.. So we took a short visit back over there. She is such a treasure..
Well it is getting late in the day, we hadn’t eaten since this morning, so it was time to have a bit to eat..Stopped at Mikey “D’s” had a snack and off we went to get the motel.. and that would be motel 6.. “cheap”, but clean.. was fine for the night..
We freshened up and headed for the restaurant Shirasoni’s, it was only about a mile from the motel..When we arrived the “Cruz” family hadn’t arrived yet. Ev and I sat down and ordered a drink.. While we were waiting for the drink they all came in.. Steve, wife Raine, mother in law Karen, Morgan (her 21st birthday), her boy friend Christian, Kristen and her boyfriend Jose (his 24th birthday). We were going to celebrate all these birthdays!! Shirasoni’s is a “benihana” style atmosphere”. The cook the food on a grill in front of you while we are all seated around the grill. Smile Very good food!

We had a fun time we all had! We felt so blessed to have been part of this wonderful family! The only one we were missing was Sydney, Steve & Raine’s youngest. She was busy getting ready for a play she is doing starting next week at at her school.. Quiet the singer and actress!!

After dinner Ev, Steve and I went for an after dinner drink at “Dave Wong’s” Restaurant.. Nice place, cocktails were very reasonable!! Great evening!! Thanks for everything!! Had a blast!

245

No comments:

Post a Comment