Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rick & Lynn Visit 9/28-10/3

Rick called me on Thursday evening to let us know the boat was getting the finishing touches before they were to tow back down here to CA to us from WA.. Of course WA is getting blasted with a huge storm and lots of rain starting on Friday noon when they are leaving.
Rick & Lynn on the road for about 2 hours and I get a text from Rick that the wheel fell off the boat trailer! I text back and said oh yeah right.. well it was no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now it is a nightmare and it is pour down rain! The called a tow truck, tow truck was an hour late getting there (AAA). Idiot tow driver didn’t know what he was doing and then caused more damage! Rick & Lynn wanted to get it to Les Swabs before they closed to get parts etc.. They made it in time with 15 minutes to spare.. After some ingenuity on my Rick’s part and a nice kid at the Les Swabs, Rick got the tire back on and they were back on the road by 7pm.. They drove all night and thankfully no more problems!! They arrived here about 1130 Saturday morning.. They were extremely tired when they arrived. Poor things! But they were here and that was fabulous! Got the boat unhooked from the truck, also go the Organ someone had given Rick on a job Smile.. Rick had a couple of bloody mary’s and then we were off to Lakeport for the flyin and Pear Festival.. I wasn’t sure they would want to go because of no sleep, but they were gung ho!!
We walked around and took pictures of the different planes and the amphibian cars.. Spent a couple hours there and then headed over to festival. Festival was pretty much over and the vendors were packing up..
We decided to go over the TNT for dinner and then head home. Rick and Lynn needed to sleep.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment