Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, September 26, 2013

Brother Rick coming for Visit!!

Rick & Lynn should be here sometime late Friday evening or early Saturday Morning.. with our boat in tow!! It is all fixed!! YIPEEE so excited! I have the BEST brother in the whole world! Smile Lynn is a pretty special sister in law too.. Hey she puts up with Rick and me.. Smile  He is always so generous and giving!! I will cook all week! He loves my cooking, so we will feed both of them well!! Seems like I have had lots of practice these last months.. Smile 
They will stay till next Friday and then head back to WA. where they will meet up with friends for the weekend and then head home on Sunday 10/6.
Hopefully on 10/5 Ev and I will head up to Hat Creek/Medicine Lake too.. providing the weather is good..??
Check out weather>> http://www.weather.com/weather/extended/USCA0683?par=yahoo&site=www.yahoo.com&promo=extendedforecast&cm_ven=Yahoo&cm_cat=www.yahoo.com&cm_pla=forecastpage&cm_ite=CityPage 
Next couple of weeks are going to be good.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment