Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lee Weldy’s 80th Birthday Surprise Party 5/11/13

I do believe Lee was totally SURPRISED!! Lee’s surprise 80th was held at the Moose lodge in Clearlake Oaks.
Most of the guests arrived well before 11am.. Jackie (Lee & Laura’s daughter) was in charge of getting all the food organized, she did a fabulous job and the food was delicious!
Sue (Lee and Laura’s daughter-in-law) was in charge of the decorations. She did a beautiful job! Everything looked so festive.. Between the two women they had it all go’in on!
Laura got Lee to the lodge about 11:30am.. and he surely was surprised!! He jumped with everyone said “SURPRISE”!!! Then he turned around and saw his son from Arkansas was there as well..
Lee and Laura have a wonderful family! How great they all turned out for this special 80th Birthday!!
There were also many friends that had traveled far distances to be here today to celebrate this Grand Day in celebration of Lee Weldy’s 80th Birthday celebration!!
John Zimmerman graciously accepted his invite to play for us all at the Moose as he always does. He is such a treasure to all of us!! Thanks John for always making this day extra special.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment