Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gail & Don’s visit/Memorial Day Weekend

Before we left on vacation I had talked with Gail and they were going to Disneyland. A “bucket list” thing for Gail.. I do believe they had a nice time.. a lot of walking.. Smile
We had arranged for them to come to the house and stay here before we got home. They would arrive on Friday before we got here on Sunday on Memorial Day Weekend.
The arrived late Friday evening.. Visited family on Saturday and Sunday. We arrived home late Sunday afternoon about 4pm.. Gail & Don were just coming back from Santa Rosa, so they weren’t hear yet. So Ev and I got the trailer parked and some things put away..
They arrived about 6pm.. So nice to see them.. We hadn’t seen them in about a year.. We spent the 4th of July with them last year..
Gail and I went in the hot tub for awhile.. we did some planning for the next day.. We offered to entertain her family if she was up for it.. She was thrilled that we offered to have them over for Memorial Day Lunch.. She called them and they agreed they were come…
Lousy weather for memorial day.. rained most of the day..
The next morning I was up early getting the ribs going.. Our menu consisted of Pork Ribs/Rosemary potatoes/salad/garlic bread/apple crisp and ice cream.. We ate about 2pm.. Gail & Don got to visit with their family.. really nice..Smile

Right after lunch we had a surprise visit from Carla & Irma..
181

We called Rich & Judy before the family came to see if they would like to join us for hamburgers that night so they could visit with Gail & Don… They agreed.. This would be our second round.. Smile Didn’t get any pictures.. Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment