Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco de Derby Party woo hoo!!

What a GREAT day had by all! I do believe the party was a tremendous success! Everyone had so much fun! I know I did..
We had the ladies decorating hats while the men played the Corn Hol’in Derby.. Hilarious!

004
The Men’s Corn Hol’in derby was won by Keith Potter and Charles Dean, what a couple!! hehe.. Keith and Charles also won “cutest couple”.. LOL OMG! Mike Higman won craziest outfit. Jimmie won craziest outfit/craziest hat. Gayle Christian won “prettiest” hat..
Shirley & Mary wanted to play the Corn Hol’in so they didn’t want to decorate a hat.. Smile 

The ladies decorated their hats and they all really turned out wonderful!! Sooo cute!! You all did such a GREAT job!!

100 (2)

104
Cutest Hats!! Smile

Comment from Jimmie below>>

Hi Linda,   Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your party.  It was Sooo MUCH FUN !!!!!     REALLY !!!!   Just the relief I needed after the ordeals of the past few months.

I met people that I had never seen before & they were all so nice!  (Like Sandy, Mary & Keith (?) or is it Kevin?)   Can't remember the names of everyone.  But I feel really fortunate to know so many nice people & to have such good friends!!  I got lots of hugs & kisses !!!

Decorating the hats was a fantastic idea.  Everyone involved in that was so considerate & helpful.  I will always keep my hat as a souvenir & memories of the great time I had.   And the flowers I won are beautiful & smell soooo good !!!

Thanks again for inviting me,  "The Craziest Dressed/Craziest Hat Lady"

No comments:

Post a Comment