Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, June 30, 2012

A week with the Boyd’s

What an eventful week this has been!
We departed Conconully mid-morning on Monday. We followed brother Rick behind his motorhome. The ride home was about 8 hours by the time we stopped at the fruit stand, for lunch at a road side rest area and bought fuel.. the weather was absolutely horrible, rain rain rain! By the time we reached the west side of the cascades the rain was letting up!
We arrived at Rick & Lynn’s about 7pm..
Tuesday we Ron & Suzi had us for dinner.. Saw the kids, Ron & John.. Rick came by and had a nice visit..and tacos for dinner.. yummy..


Wednesday was a work day.. Wash the truck, trailer, laundry, etc… Thursday was shopping and get my hair cut day.. Smile 
Dinner was at the Wilkinson Eagles Lodge.. Met up with some of the campers from Conconully camping trip. Fun group!
Boyd 018
Friday spent the day cooking.. The “boys” went golfing all day.. SmileWe invited Amy & Randy for dinner as well as Brian over for dinner. Tri-tip some marinated veggies, some bacon wrapped asparagus and some homemade potato salad.

Boyd 034

Boyd 039

No comments:

Post a Comment