Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bea & Leonard’s Party at the Keys 6/2/2012

Bea & Leonard Blaisdell threw a great party at the keys club on Saturday afternoon! A friend of theirs from Oregon, Tina did most of the cooking. Leonard did the barb-q’ed tri tip uumm delic! and everyone else brought hors d'oeuvres..
Music by John Zimmerman accompanying him on occasion was Jill Fierro from Oregon. Really quite a treat for us!
I do believe the party was a “smashing” success!! whoo hoo thanks Bea & Leonard!! It was GREAT to see Bea back to her fun self! You go Bea!!
wlEmoticon-smile[1]


Watch the video of Jill singing with John Z
watch below or view
http://youtu.be/VLMX7330djY 

1 comment: