Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, February 12, 2017

Ev & Ricks' Ski Trip to Idaho January 28-February 9th 2017

Ev Rick's Idaho Ski Trip January 28-February 9th 2017
The ski trip was planned just before Christmas 2016.
Rick & Lynn bought Ev's plane ticket for his xmas present..
Ev was thrilled as you might imagine..
They had a place at Tamarack Ski Resort in Idaho.
The 12 million mansion was no charge!! woo hoo!!
The house was incredible! All guys for 6 days!! hehe
We had some amazing skiing! We went snow shoeing, Ev had never done that before.. His whole time with Rick and the boys was to say the least incredible.. Be sure to check out photos below..
click on the link..






 

No comments:

Post a Comment