Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Eureka Crab Feed Jan 2017

Crab feed in Eureka Jan 2017
We had quite a group as always, Phil Toni, Mike, Maryann, Jim, Shirley, Jim, Jan, Lee, Laura, Rudy and Faith.
This year again rained and stormed most of the 5 days we were there.. So we did a lot of trailer hopping.. hopping from one trailer to another stay dry.. Also spent time in the lodge..
I got that nasty cold second day we were there.. YUCK!
Followed by Shirley and Everett. They got it the last day we were there.. Every years seems like I am sick.. Not sure why?

In spite of the sickness we all managed to enjoy each others company..
Got caught up in a traffic jam on the way home.. 101 was shut down in both directions for about 2 1/2 hours!  Long drive home..

Good time by one and all.. click on the link below to view all the pics..

No comments:

Post a Comment