Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, October 12, 2015

Fun with Colin and family/friends!

A few weeks ago Lindsy asked me if I could come take care of Colin while her and Chris went to pick up their trailer that had been up at Lake Davis for the summer.
I arrived on Thursday and planned a dinner with Phil & Toni at Lindsy’s house. I made Fried Chicken with mashed taters etc..we had a nice evening.. Phil got creamed on the wii with Colin in bowling.. guess Phil needs to practice some.. Smile
Friday afternoon Colin and I went for a short visit to the Brooks place..

Friday night Colin had baseball practice and I had planned a get together with friends. Kim, Sharon, Traci, Jeff & Cesar..
Had a really nice evening.. fun times were had by all..

067

058

Colin had a game on Saturday at 3pm.. they don’t keep score, but I am sure Colin’s team won.. Smile

082

Lindsy & Chris got home late in the day.. I made a pot roast for dinner and enjoyed Chris & Lindsy’s company for the evening.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment