Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, October 5, 2015

Collin’s Lake with Phil & Toni..


Arrived at Colin’s Lake late Saturday afternoon.. Can never seem to get going? Phil & Toni had invited us to come over to Colin’s Lake with them camping.. However, Ev stayed home with the dogs and I just went over by myself.. I slept on the couch bed in the motor home Smile Nice of them to have me.. And feed me fro 2 nights! I didn’t take many photos, not sure why?
Met some new people Larry & Trudy from Nevada, long time friends of Phil & Toni.
On Saturday night we had a wonderful “light show” with the lightening 7 thunder.. Loved it.. and some nice rain.. Smile
Phil cooked up some wonderful skirt steaks.. never had them before and they were delicious!
Toni made me a nice breakfast for fishing.. I am now calling it
the “Brooks B & B” on wheels!! Smile
I only fished on Sunday morning with Phil for a few hours.. nothing.. seems like I am getting skunked a lot this year!! Next year gotta be better!!!! The lake is so low.. it too is a reservoir.. OMG so low.. maybe about 40-50 feet down.. scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment