Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, September 19, 2014

Night on the town w/Rob & Gayle 9/19/14

I won some tickets on the radio to this cute little country band show called “Twang Ditty” at the Soper Reese Theatre in Lakeport.
We asked Rob & Gayle if they wanted to join us..? So they came by the house before hand had a cocktail and then we went over to
TJ’s Restaurant in Lakeport, CA. Had a nice dinner..
We had a nice little visit from Charles.. Smile We celebrated his birthday with some drinks and dinner.. He only stayed with us a short time and then went oh his way..
After dinner we walked over to the theatre to enjoy the show.
Rob & Gayle danced (pictures didn’t come out, too dark).. We stayed for most of the show, then decided to go over to the Driftwood Cocktail lounge in Lucerne where Dave & Terry were entertaining with their Grand Illusions Karaoke Show.. We had some fun there and soon we were on our way home..
A good evening had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment