Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, September 15, 2014

Abalone Weekend at Manchester 9/2014

Mike & Mary Ann invited us to join them in Manchester back in June for this past weekend’s abalone feed. Douglas Dive Club is from the southern part of CA. These guys travel a long ways to come to these events.The151 Dive Club from the bay area (the guys from the 151 are all pretty much retired now).
We had a musician amongst us this time. His name was Sean and he played the ‘fiddle’.. He did quite a bit of Irish music.. It was fun to have the music around the campfire at night.
The day we went to the beach we met a woman from Ireland, whom was swimming in the surf!! Burrr a bit cold, but not for her..
It’s a fun weekend! It’s mostly all about eating. Smile As you will see in the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment