Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Quad Ride with Doc/Pam; 8/27

While Pam and I was in Placerville earlier this weekend, we set up this quad ride with the guys for today.. We started out about 10pm.. We had packed a lunch and ice coolers strapped to the back of the 4 wheelers. We had a great ride! We headed back to Indian Valley Res.. the water level is very low.. from the boat launch to the edge of the lake is about 2.3 miles.. Pretty low..
It’s about 72 miles round trip!! By the time we reached the lake temps outside were screaming HOT, about 110 I would believe. We had plenty of water so we were good. It was a fun day!!
Pretty tired out tonight.. Catching up on my blog.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment