Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, August 25, 2014

Placerville with Pam for Moose meeting

When Pam and I were in West Sacramento a couple of weeks ago for Officers Training, we found out about a dinner for individuals that held “honors” from the Moose that there was going to be a dinner held in Placerville for members of the “Higher Degree”. So we decided to attend.
We made reservations at a local bed & breakfast in Camino where the Placerville Moose is located.
The Camino Hotel & Bed/Breakfast..cute little place.. and a great breakfast.
We had a nice dinner and met some nice people and reconnected with others..
Earlier the day we arrived, we decided to do some shopping in the cute shops in Placerville. Founds some great treasures.. and some xmas presents too..

109

108

No comments:

Post a Comment