Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother’s Day weekend 2014

 

momlindsy5-2014

Lindsy & Chris invited us down for the weekend for Mother’s Day. Friday evening we went to Colin’s baseball game.. What a great little ball player he is! Ev (Poppy) took some shots of him on the field. (In this age group there is no score and no pitcher, there is a pitching machine. Everyone on the team goes through and hits the ball either with the pitching machine or with a “T”. Then the other team comes up, they do this 4 times at bat). After the game Jeff & Cesar come over to Lindsy’s and Jeff & Chris cooked up some great hamburgers. Fun day! Thanks everyone!! Smile

Colin of course is the best player by far!! Smile He will move up next year in the league to where there is actually a pitcher. He is so good! Of course he comes by it naturally. Both Lindsy and Chris are were very good in baseball/softball.
Saturday Colin went over to his papa’s. Lindsy, Chris, Ev and I went to lunch at the Mexican restaurant Velasco’s in Petaluma. uumm yummy food..
Lindsy and Chris went back to the house while Ev and I walked around downtown for a bit. We had a girls night out for Saturday evening planned.. Dinner & Movie.
We met Toni and her daughter Barb for dinner at Russo’s down in the theater district in Petaluma (Toni and Barb invited us to join them). The guys, Ev, Chris and Colin and then they went home while we girls went to see “The Other Woman” and terrific comedy!! Loved it! We had a very nice time..

019

Sunday morning.. Chris & Ev were busy in the kitchen cooking us “Mom’s” a really awesome breakfast! We all enjoyed the feast! Colin especially loved the pancakes, in spite of no syrup!! I am not sure where he puts all those pancakes, but he is sure growing!! Thank you guys it was a wonderful breakfast!!
After breakfast we had everything packed up and decided to meet  Lindsy at Macy’s in Coddingtown to do a little shopping.. It was fun to spend time with my daughter Lindsy on Mother’s Day.. Love you so much and want to Thank you for making this mother’s day extra special!! Smile

From Santa Rosa to Calistoga we go. We made plans via text messaging to meet Jim & Shirley at Pacificos for a cocktail. It was wonderful to see them as it always is. They are so much fun. We enjoyed some conversation and drinks and chips/salsa followed by all of us moving across the street to the Calistoga Inn to have an appetizer and listen to David Neft play.. Nice music.. He is quite well known around Lake County and some other surrounding areas. David joined us for some enlightening conversation.. He is full of “riddles’ don’t ask me to repeat them as I have a horrible memory.. Smile And I my brain doesn’t work that way..LOL

We enjoyed a lovely afternoon on the patio at the Calistoga Inn, weather was perfect, company was perfect, food was wonderful.. Soon we were on our way for yet a perfect ending to this perfect weekend!

039


When we arrived home “my boy” Charles was her slaving away at cooking me/us dinner for Mother’s Day.. A true friend! And he is my adopted son, even though he is the same as as my brother Rick.. hehehee.. Charles is so good.. Love you Charles and thank you for making my the end of the Mother’s Day weekend extra special! Love ya.. Perfect weekend.. We got to spend time with people we love!

057

054

No comments:

Post a Comment