Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ft. Crook/Shelly Creek Rendezvous’ May 2014

061

This was the second year we volunteered to help with the fundraiser for the
Ft. Crook Museum. Our friends Glorianne and Stan were the organizers for this event.
Shelly Creek Rendezvous took place May 23rd-26th.  Set up was Friday morning and served dinner Friday night,
breakfast and dinner Saturday and Sunday and breakfast on Monday.
We were there for the Friday night dinner all the way through Sunday.
We are so grateful to be able to work with all these great people! I don’t’ think there is one person that doesn't put in their all!
I probably can’t remember everyone’s name, but I will try my best!
Chuck, Sharon, Bill & Betty, Harry, Larry, Robert & Patty, Harold, Gail, Larry & Camille, Rose, Jeanette, and a few other’s I can’t remember their names..Of course Glorianne & Stan the organizers of the whole thing! Both Ev and I have some great new friends in Fall River Mills area. Had a great time working with you all!
Really GREAT COOKS! Food was so delicious!! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment