Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weekend with the Cruz Family

 

025

From left to right pictured above: Morgan, Sydney, Kristen, Steve and Raine (Steve’s wife). Nice looking family!! Smile

I am sure our actual weekend started on Thursday or possibly Wednesday this past week. Each evening was a new adventure. Steve worked on something each evening this past week. Steve is an electrician.. When he first came to stay with us, he took it upon his self to tackle our door bell that hasn’t worked in some time. I do believe he has been fooling with it for most of his stay, just trying to fix what is there.. However after many hours of trying to fix the old, we went with new! Yahoo we have a door bell!! What a guy!! Smile Steve has been such an asset in more ways than you know. He fixed some light switches for us. He and Ev took off the balcony on the lake house.. Steve wouldn’t let Ev on the ladder, so guess who did most of the work? uummm…. What nice man he is! We think he is a “keeper”..
Steve has been staying with us for about 6 or so weeks. And so it would be we have become friends.
This was possibly Steve’s last part of his work stay and it was Father’s Day weekend, so he invited his family up for the weekend.
We had lots going on at the Moose.. dinner on Friday night, Craft faire on Saturday, then Father’s day barb-q.. Steve and his family came for both the dinners. I was the designated cook for the weekend, so it was nice that they could support our local Moose Lodge.. Smile And so I could get to see them too!!


The Cruz family stayed at the Paradise Beach House. We had them all up for breakfast on Saturday morning, before they would venture out on the lake for a day on the lake in the boat.
Due to the fact I was working all weekend at the Moose, I was unable to participate in the boating activities. DANG!
They all got out on the lake about Noon.. Seemed everyone did tubing! The whole family.. I would have loved to have been there.. oh well.. After a fun time on the water.. while just passing time having a beverage, they started to come in.. well??? It seemed the boat wouldn’t start, possibly the starter?
Of course they had to flag the sheriff down and get a tow.. DANG! Over all I think they had a good time..
Pete our friend was up today helping to put in a new starter for the boat.. seems there may be another problem! $$$$ I am sure.. but keep us in your prayers and maybe Pete can break things loose.. ??

IMG_2054 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment