Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, June 6, 2013

On the lake with Gil & Christie

We were asked to be Gil & Christie’s spotters while they skied on Clearlake.
We were out on Monday afternoon for a bit.. Both of them skied awhile. Gil is still recovering from his cancer ordeal last year.. But soon I suspect a full recovery!! He is almost back to his skiing self.. Smile

We were back on the lake today (Thursday). We were one person shy, that would be Everett. He stayed home and got our boat ready for launching on Saturday..

003
Gil did very good skiing this morning. He is surely getting stronger all the time. I am happy to see his sense of humor also returning..
Christie always mesmerizes me when she ski’s. She just pops up so gracefully and the glides with ease across the waves and water.. Amazing she can just do this looking like it is effortless…
Today was extremely warm! Nearly 100 today.. Century mark plus over the next couple of days.. Pretty DAM HOT!
After the skiing, we kind of set back in the boat and relaxed with a beer and sandwich… Went for a swim a couple of times..We stayed out a few hours. Time passes so quickly when we are out there!!
We viewed where the fire burned on Wednesday June 5th. Really close to the Paradise Beach House. About a 1/4 away.. Just above Pirates Cove, near Pine Dell. Thankfully the fire department had a good handle on it and got it out fast! Still burned 30 acres. No homes were damaged.

014

Below you can get a little movie of both Gil & Christie skiing..

No comments:

Post a Comment