Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, April 28, 2013

WOTM Officers Installation

It’s going to be an awesome year at the Moose this year!!
I am the new Senior Regent!! I have a wonderful slate of officers on my board!! I am following Pam Rowland who was one of the best Senior Regents our lodge has had in quite sometime! Now I get to try and follow in her footsteps!!
We had our officers installation today at the Moose. We had a pretty great turn out for the woman.. Yummy pot luck to follow.. soo much food!

Be sure to checkout the Moose for upcoming events and dinners and other activities!! http://www.mooselodge2284.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment