Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lake Pillsbury

Wednesday morning during breakfast we decided to take a ride over to Lake Pillsbury. The lake isn’t really too far away.. about 50 miles one way..
We decided to go up through Upper Lake and out Elk Mountain Road.. Most of the road is paved, about 8 miles was dirt.. The dirt road is probably in better shape than the paved.. It was a beautiful drive.. We did find that there are a couple of campgrounds back there.. and some great places to quad ride.. maybe we will try taking the quads next week.. The weather has been wonderful, so as long as it holds.. we will probably go..

No comments:

Post a Comment