Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Philosophical Society at Riviera Hills Restaurant

Due to the Rob Roy closing in September of 2012, we had to find a new place to hold our meetings once a month on the second Sunday. We have now tried the Greenview Restaurant at Hidden Valley and now the Riviera Hills Restaurant in Kelseyville. Both were wonderful. For now we are trading off every other month until we decide possibly on one..
Our December meeting will be December 9th at the Greenview Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment