Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Our New Trailer!!! Rockwood 2012

We pick it up next Tuesday.. Nice birthday present?? Happy Birthday to me!! Smile

Length: 26'*

Description:

Equipped w/ following options: Cherry Wood, Power Tongue Jack, 4 Power Stabilizing Jacks, Raised Panel Refer Fronts, Heated Holding Tanks, Convenience Pkg B, 26" TV w/ 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound, Day/Night Shades, Rear Ladder, Aluminum Wheels, CO2 Detector, Heated Mattress, Water Purifier, Create A Breeze Bathroom Vent

3 comments:

  1. Linda, Ev - What a beautiful new toy you have!
    Love it, Love it, Love it!!!
    May you have many happy and adventurous miles in it. (Please don't spin 360's in this one... ) Can't wait to see it in person.
    Love you guys! Carol & George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... thanks so much George.. believe me when I say I will keep Everett in the SLOW lane and no 360's!! Hope to see you guys sometimes soon!!
    Love and Miss you both..
    Linda & EV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! The closets look huge! I can't wait to see your "touch" of style in it. The doggies will love it :) Congrats to a beautiful new toy.
      XO~ Cheri

      Delete