Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, May 29, 2016

Ernie & Shirley's Memorial Day Party

Another great party with the Vasheresse's!!
Ernie and Shirley always go the extra mile! They have live music, this time was the "Tattoed Cherries". This time there was the "wing cookoff".. For which "Fred & Pam" won first place!! YIPEEEEEEEE!!

Barbara Stella won a lovely HUGE bird house Ernie designed and built! Fantastic!
I won the "shots' contest..
:) The shots consisted of Kulua and Baileys and some whipped cream.. These shots have a name..
"Slippery Nipple" if a man was to drink it. A "blow job" for a women shooting them.
:)
What a great way to kick off the summer season!!
Had a GREAT time!! Thanks again!

Ernie-Shirley-5-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment