Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, September 14, 2015

Manchester with the Mohoffs/Brooks

Another great time at Manchester for the annual abalone weekend! Woo Hoo!!
Phil & Toni joined us this year.. Think they had a grand time too..
Our big dinner feed is always Saturday night. Of course we have wonderful meals every day!
Always great times with great friends!

On our way home on Sunday we could already see the effects of the Valley Fire that started on Saturday. Sunday morning at the coast we were socked in with both smoke and fog. We weren’t even aware of what the effects of this fire was until we got home late that afternoon. The lake was socked in with smoke. Cobb Mountain was destroyed, Middletown was on the brink of total destruction, Hidden Valley Lake was also devastated by the fire.
This fire would prove to be the one of the worst fires in CA!

No comments:

Post a Comment