Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, August 8, 2015

Langtry Winery with Friends

Talked with Jim & Shirley early Friday morning and Jim let us know that there was going to be band at Langtry winery close to them on that Friday evening.. We decided on appetizers for dinner.. Shirley made up some Shrimp and cocktail sauce.. I did some egg salad sandwiches..
We arrive at their place about 4:30ish.. had a couple of glasses of wine and at the snacks and then we were off to the winery..
To our surprise was Milton, Priscilla, Teresa (Priscilla’s daughter) and her husband Joe.. They had already gotten a table, so we were invited to sit with them.. Smile 
We had a fun day! Chatting, dancing, enjoying the company at hand.. Music was fabulous!!
After the music was done, we packed up the party and went to Jim & Shirley’s where we had dessert.. We brought a cheese cake that Charles had brought for Ev’s birthday.. home made by Cee Cee a dear friend of Charles.. Everyone scarfed it up.. soo good..
We met Scott & Colleen and Spenser at the winery and so they too joined us at Jim & Shirley’s.. Spenser played the piano for us.. it was delightful.. A fun day by all..
Thanks everyone! Had a fun fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment