Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, May 11, 2015

Mothers Day with Jim & Shirley

We made plans to meet Jim & Shirley in Ft Bragg earlier last week.
We were leaving our camp in Manchester to meet them.
We both arrived about the same time at Silvers at the Wharf.
We parked the truck and trailer on a nice long spot where we put the dogs for a few hours.
We had a lovely lunch overlooking the Noyo River. Just about the time we sat down the fishing boats are started lining up out at the mouth of the river to come in. It was a like a parade of fishing boats. It was bright and sunny, the water was a beautiful blue!

We enjoyed a lovely afternoon with Jim & Shirley as we always do! After lunch we decided to go to the “biker bar” Tip Top Lounge in Ft Bragg..

492
We had one drink there and then back to the trailer.. We also did a tail gate drink before us leaving to come home.. Lovely day with the Walsh's.. Love you guys!

151

148149

No comments:

Post a Comment