Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Party Ernie & Shirley’s 2014

Each year Ernie & Shirley with great friend Chad get more and more spectacular with throwing the best Halloween Party possible!
I am not sure how they could improve from year to year, but they do! Music was GREAT! have to get the name of that guy!
Food was over the top and delicious! Prizes?? OMG! to die for! Hand crafted by Ernie gorgeous Bird House! for BEST costume! This year was Brenda Martin “Lucille Ball” “I Love Lucy”.. she was adorable!!
600Chad & Brenda pictured above..
House is decorated to t he MAX! Shirley’s favorite holiday? You guessed it!! Halloween! She does an awesome job with all the witches, ghouls, goblins, you name it she/they has it! They are lurking everywhere!
The costumes were incredible this year.. I swear people are getting more and more creative!!
Had a GREAT time!! Thank you guys..
You do an awesome job!
We love the guests too!! Smile

Items left at Shirley & Ernie's.. Claim your stuff!! Smile
Black Sweater and nice dish with pot holder..

002006
007008

No comments:

Post a Comment