Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Partylite with Bette & John

Had such fun time with Bette & John.. My friend Bette is a partylite consultant. When they were here visiting in November I told Bette I would have a party in January.. Home party.
Bette & John arrived on Monday afternoon. I cooked a some meatloaf, mashed potatoes/gravy and served a green salad.. Invited Charles up for dinner as well. Really a nice evening.
Tuesday morning I was up and on the run.. I made breakfast, I did the breakfast bake casserole dish and made some potato puffs with the left over mashed potatoes! uumm good..
Tuesday was my scheduled party at 1pm.. I had decided to do a luncheon. I made up some turkey rollups and a green salad with apples, green onions, avocados and some glazed walnuts with Raspberry dressing.. umm soo good..I baked a lovely homemade lemon meringue pie…
Bette did an awesome job displaying all the cute things she had.  And I do believe everyone had a fun time.. Smile
By the time all had left, I just ran out of gas.. pooped..
For dinner on Tuesday night, we had left over rollups/potato puff and lemon meringue pie....

No comments:

Post a Comment