Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, September 30, 2011

Ocean Cove for Ab feed! September 22-25 2011

Another great get together at the coast for one heck of an great time! All thanks to Mike & Mary Ann Mohoff! We get to see some of the same friendly faces as well as some new ones! Its always so fun to be with you all!! Our weather this year was over all pretty good! However the rain Sunday morning was not as bad as last year! Rain in California? What is that all about? <<laughing
My camera totally died after Saturday morning. However I did get a few shots in. No photos after Saturday morning, so I didn’t’ get any of the abalone feed that we had more than 30 people! And I got no photos of the wonderful dinner! I didn’t get any of Charles & Craig nor Tracy or Lyndon.. DANG!
It was uncertain if were going to even get abalone this year, due to the “red tide”. The Sonoma Coast was effected tremendously killing off more than 30 percent of the population. Other counties didn’t get hit as hard. There is talk that the Sonoma Coast may get shut down for Abalone for as long as 10 years! Pretty sad. In spite of the scare that we may not get the abalone everyone still came out to enjoy the festivities, all that GREAT food!! YUMMY!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment